When disaster strikes, the last thing you need is more stress. You assume that your insurance company will look out for your best interest and make sure you get the payout you deserve when you file a claim, right?
Their goal is ultimately to save money and they can minimize your loss in a lot of ways, like claiming you just need a fresh coat of paint when you need an entirely new roof. Your insurance company's responsibility is only to settle your claim, not to settle it fairly. And you're the one who will suffer.
Millions of dollars of insurance benefits go unclaimed every year-will yours?
If you want to ensure that you are receiving every penny you're entitled to, look no further than a reputable public adjuster, like our dedicated team at Best Public Adjusters Inc.
We work with you every step of the way, from reviewing your policy to negotiating directly with your insurance company to ensure you don't lose out on money that is rightfully yours. Don't get stuck trying to cover the cost of damages that your insurance should take care of.
- Rely on industry expertise from professionals with years of experience
- Receive the maximum amount allowed for your existing or denied claim
- Get the financial payout to properly repair and/or rebuild your home or business
- Never pay upfront-we only get paid if you do
- Avoid long delays, low settlement figures, misunderstandings & other claim filing mishaps
Remember to act as quickly as possible once you've realized your property has been damaged to increase your likelihood of receiving the full amount for your claim, regardless of the type of damages. Contacting us at BPA Inc. should be your next step after calling your insurance company.